Published on August 26th, 2014 | by Admin
48 Things You Need To Know If You Didn’t Watch The 2014 Emmys
And want to pretend that you did.
1. Amy Poehler being introduced as Beyoncé was the best thing to happen since Beyoncé’s 2014 VMAs performance.
2. Why isn’t “Best On-Screen Orgasm in a Civil Reenactment” a real thing?
3. It’s about time someone roasted Matthew McConaughey. Thank you, Jimmy Kimmel.
4. Natasha Lyonne is hilarious. Exhibit A: Her advice about working with Jodie Foster. “Don’t worry about trying, because you’ll never be as good as her.”
5. When Modern Family won the first award of the night, we should’ve known things were going downhill.
6. That Billy on the Street clip was his best one yet, mainly because of that OITNB joke.
7. Remember when Julia Louis-Dreyfus didn’t recall making out with Bryan Cranston on Seinfeld when they were presenting together?
8. And then when Bryan Cranston grabbed Julia Louis-Dreyfus on her way to the stage to accept her Emmy, and made out with her for many, many seconds?
9. And then Julia Louis-Dreyfus totally remembered Bryan Cranston.
© 2014 Like.Zone
Back to Top ↑